Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
John Chamorro
    Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:44 am
    San Antonio Valley Peoples Republic of Californy

Tough crowd. Forget I said anything.
Last edited by John Chamorro on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know it all but I'm working on it.
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

You do know forums like this one are meant for replies revolving a centralized idea/topic/question and don't have to post a completely new thread to continue your thoughts, right? I don't remember what part 1 is, :lol:
John Chamorro
    Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:44 am
    San Antonio Valley Peoples Republic of Californy

N/M
Last edited by John Chamorro on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know it all but I'm working on it.
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

John Chamorro wrote:This is such a busy an active forum that I figured the original post would be buried and that scrolling down a couple posts to see part one was within the abilities of the majority of the members. Mebbe not,,,,,,, :?
To elaborate on his above statement, any time you reply to a post, it brings it to the top in the "Unread Posts" section, as well as the time line.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
ex framie
    Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:09 am

Heck I don't remember pt 1 either, must be the beer.
Regardless it didn't happen without photos :D
Pete

God gave man 2 heads and only enough blood to run 1 at a time. Who said God didn't have a sense of humour.....