Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
PeterM
    Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:17 pm

I want to buy some nozzles for my torch. All the suppliers I know of only sell in multiples of ten. Does anyone know of a supplier that will sell smaller quantities?
Thanks, Peter.

USA Weld does, example a #8 gas lens cup for wp20 torch is $7.50 ea then + shipping!!

My LWS supply sold this to me for $1.60

Don't know where your located but it's a shame the LWS doesn't sell in smaller quantities.
Richard
Website
    Fri May 27, 2016 11:00 am

Look for another LWS. The one you visited is likely not the only game in town. I guess they were trying to make sure that you never come back. The only thing that I can think of that any of the suppliers near me refuse to sell in small quantities is mig wire.
Honestly though, a #7 cup with gas lense and 3/32" tungsten should be good for 90% - 95% of anything you're gonna encounter. I rarely ever have to switch mine out.
Raymond
Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT
hey_allen
    Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:09 pm

I don't know if they ship, but I know that the Central Welding Supply shops in my area will sell singles of any part you want, and they typically stock CK consumables.

http://www.centralwelding.com/

I did go through another small mom & pop LWS when I bought my CK20 torch kit, as their prices were a good bit better, but the Central Welding locations are much easier for me to reach during normal business hours.
-Josh
Greasy fingered tinkerer.
PeterM
    Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:17 pm

The LWS's in my area (Toronto) leave a lot to be desired. They stock very little and can "order it in". I have been ordering from places like Arc-Zone. Even with the exchange rate and shipping it costs less than local and gets here faster.
sedanman
    Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:54 pm

LtBadd wrote:USA Weld does, example a #8 gas lens cup for wp20 torch is $7.50 ea then + shipping!!

Don't know where your located but it's a shame the LWS doesn't sell in smaller quantities.
The USAWELD price is for a box of 10.
bosulli
    Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:40 am

Check out RiverWeld on Amazon and Ebay. Maybe not singles, but you can get a kit of several different sizes. I buy my tig and plasma torch consumables from him. He is in China, but ships fairly fast. Maybe a week.

sedanman wrote:
LtBadd wrote:USA Weld does, example a #8 gas lens cup for wp20 torch is $7.50 ea then + shipping!!

The USAWELD price is for a box of 10.
my mistake, I see that now :oops:
Richard
Website