Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
G-ManBart
    Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:24 am

VA-Sawyer wrote:I expect it would cost even more than that.

And what would I get if I won? A new circuit board? Take back my welder, and give me a refurbished one? Even if the court made them pay my legal expenses, it wouldn't be worth the risk.
Bottom line.... Neverlast just isn't worth the risk.
Not that it matters, but my first Everlast had issues develop after maybe six months. They sent me a new display and then a new board, and that didn't fix the problem so they offered me either a replacement or full purchase price credit towards an upgrade. I went with the upgrade and got the PowerTIG 210EXT...it's been perfect.

I went direct with Oleg and it really wasn't all that painful....he even gave me his personal cell to call back with an update after I tried the board. I told him it didn't work and he made the offer for a replacement or upgrade and a couple of days later I had a new machine with a packing slip to send the broken one back to them.

I read threads like this and it makes me wonder about whether it could be related to who answers the phone when you call.
Miller Syncrowave 250DX TIGRunner
Miller Millermatic 350P
Miller Regency 200 W/22A and Spoolmatic 3
Hobart Champion Elite
Everlast PowerTIG 210EXT
VA-Sawyer
    Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56 am

You was at 6 months. They seem to honor the warranty till about that point. Try to find somebody that got that kind of warranty support at 10 months or more.
No sense dying with unused welding rod, so light 'em up!