Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
rahtreelimbs
    Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Which one is a better unit and Why?
delraydella
    Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

I didn't have the Lincoln, but I did once own a Miller Syncrowave 200 so here is what I thought of it....

Likes.....The built in pulser. I didn't use it all the time but when I did I loved that part of it.
.....The standard foot pedal and torch holders. Details, I know, but these things really came in handy.

Dislikes.....It never seemed to have a whole lot of power.
......The gas afterflow wasn't controlled by a knob. You had to program it in on the front panel. Big pain.
......No water cooled torch. At least mine didn't have one and I really needed one sometimes. If you have that option, get it.
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder
Greg From K/W
    Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 pm

I am using the 225 at work right now. I love that machine it works really well. After fine tuning the controls and getting used to the foot peddle I was able to get really nice welds out of it. I haven't used any other machine but if I had the money I would look at one of those for sure.