Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
brokeitagain
    Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 am

didn't get near enough time in tonight, only had about 10 minutes of play time tonight, no propane for the shop heater and wasn't worth firing up the wood stove, I have a few boxes of these Stainless Swagelok fittings that have been appearing outside of my shop for the last few months so I figured id burn a few up, definitely need more practice but getting the hang of it I believe
Attachments
IMAG0039.jpg
IMAG0039.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 524 times
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Looking good if you ask me. If you get any more mysterious Swagelok fittings and you don't want them, mail them to me :D :D
-Jonathan
brokeitagain
    Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 am

im betting I have over a hundred straight 1/2'' and 4 or 50, 90* 1/2''. hoping some tubing appears I might use these to plumb air lines in my shop if they make NPT adapters for it
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

brokeitagain wrote:im betting I have over a hundred straight 1/2'' and 4 or 50, 90* 1/2''. hoping some tubing appears I might use these to plumb air lines in my shop if they make NPT adapters for it
Yep, Swegelok makes NPT to tube, M and F, in all standard sizes.

Steve S