Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
lucky
    Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:02 pm

My new Everlast 250EX has finally arrived. Now it's time to get some seat time and get to welding up all of our aluminum boats. We have plenty of cracks to practice on. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Lucky,
I can see from the picture that you're not new to welding, just new to the forum, welcome. Feel free to contribute where and when you can.

I'm sure that you'll find this site somewhere that you'll come often as you get up to speed with the new Everlast. We have quite a few members here with that same welder and any questions you might have can probably be answered here.

Cracks and boats just don't seem to go together too well do they? Posts some pictures of your progress, we always welcome watching other's projects, it gives us ideas for our own.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Lucky...welcome to the site! I see that Millermatic 200 lurking back there :D I have one myself. How do you like yours? I love mine but I bought a 252 when the 200 was out getting a new rectifier. I put mine out to pasture and she stands backup duty only. Still works great though. From what I hear, the best MIG machine Miller ever made..I see its Christmas at your place...have fun and keep us posted 8-) .........Jeff
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.