Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
rahtreelimbs
    Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm

After seeing CK's Steady Grip/ Pistol Grip I thought it was a good idea......but at $285 I am not that interested. I had a sheet of plastic (might be Delrin) 5/8" thick so I thought I would try and make my own. Mine doesn't have amperage control but you can see that it will work with a pendent switch and a foot pedal. This may all be not worth it but I had all the materials and time so we will see. Image Image Image Image
Last edited by rahtreelimbs on Sun May 29, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

I would shake like a dog shittin razorblades with that. I need my wrist to be steady. YMMV...good luck.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.

exnailpounder wrote:I would shake like a dog shittin razorblades with that. I need my wrist to be steady. YMMV...good luck.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I too was thinking about the steadiness, however my interpretation would not have been so...colorful and picturesque
Richard
Website
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

LtBadd wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:I would shake like a dog shittin razorblades with that. I need my wrist to be steady. YMMV...good luck.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I too was thinking about the steadiness, however my interpretation would not have been so...colorful and picturesque
:lol: No charge :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.