mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
lawless
    Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:48 pm

1st post goes like this, bought the 135 used at a good price. had to travel 100+ miles to acquire. Got it home and fired up on it twice, the wire feed started acting up. I ll shorten this up. any help given Is greatly appreciated. troubleshooting unit brings me to relay on the pc board new board costs 300+ from hobart, a repaired board with 1 yr warranty 183. viewing hobart forum finds this particular board fails many times beyond being an issue in my opinion.So, I ordered a replacement relay from degi-key 3.85. Hobart forum stops short of confirming this as a solution . The relays that were sent have 5 pins in the correct location with a 6th pin. I am new to these forums and find myself unable to post, inquire.Has anyone ever had this problem, and if so what site were you able to get the 5 pin relay rated for30 vdc. Thank You
Artie F. Emm
    Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 am

This post is a couple days old, just seeing it for the first time. Tough break for the machine to fail on you since you'd just picked it up.

Did you troubleshoot with Hobart? Sometimes a wire feed problem is due to a worn liner. Did they touch on that?
Dave
aka "RTFM"