What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
delraydella
    Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

I wanted to post some pictures of a job we did and got this message in big red letters...

"Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

What does this mean?
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder
ajlskater1
    Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 am

Probly means they need to clear some old boards to make room for new ones.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Sounds right. Old posts, and particularly old pictures, need to go. The available storage has been exceeded.

I'll message Jody about it.

Steve S
TamJeff
    Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 am

LOL. . .it was probably me posting too many pictures. I asked here in advance if it was an issue. I just know when I have been on other forums over the years, I was always glad to see pictures in topics in order to save a thousand words.
Miller ABP 330, Syncrowave 250, Dynasty 300 DX.
Honorary member of the Fraternity of Faded Tee Shirts.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Jeff, your pics are always welcome, as are everyone elses. Just time for a little empty out. Who'd think we filled up the internet eh?

Mick

I think I fixed the problem.

Jody
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Good stuff mate.

Mick
ajlskater1
    Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 am

Of course we filled it up, we are talking about welding!!!
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

It's apparently fixed.

I posted a pic about an hour ago.
delraydella

It's working now. Thanks!!
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder
TamJeff
    Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 am

I didn't start taking pictures until about 6 years ago when I realized I had no portfolio of my work. It's a good thing too, being as my boss always needs to reference them to show customers. I still don't know the camera settings much beyond Auto.
Miller ABP 330, Syncrowave 250, Dynasty 300 DX.
Honorary member of the Fraternity of Faded Tee Shirts.
delraydella

I'm the same way. I never took any pictures of anything until I got a nice digital camera a couple years ago. Even now I hardly ever remember to take pictures until it's too late. Whenever i would work on shows, there was always a professional photographer that was hired to take record shots for publicity etc, so i just never bothered. My pictures with a film camera always turned out like crap anyway!

I used to have a videotape of all the work i did on television commercials and shows. At least I used to until my ex-wife taped over it! :x