What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
    Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 pm

After seeing Jody's video review of SwagOffroad.com's tool organizer, I knew it was made for me. It's intended to bolt to a bench edge but, I wanted it to be mobile. Also, since we'll be moving to a smaller garage (with house attached), it needed to take minimal floor space when not needed.

The vertical support leans forward a bit to move the center of gravity forward to avoid tipping over backwards. It's surprisingly stable.
The front leg is hinged to fold up, has a magnet to keep it up and is locked in the down position with a pit pin. On the back is a 3-plug power cord and a large carabiner. When I'm not working on a project, the rack stores flat against the wall with the with the wheels locked, the leg folded up and the carabiner clipped to an eyebolt on the wall . Tools are still accessible, but out of the way. Holds a lot of stuff in a small space.
Total cost $90 ($60 shipped organizer, $30 steel & misc.).
Attachments
rolling-stand-for-the-clutter-catcher-21648232.jpg
rolling-stand-for-the-clutter-catcher-21648232.jpg (15.3 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
rolling-stand-for-the-clutter-catcher-21648234.jpg
rolling-stand-for-the-clutter-catcher-21648234.jpg (27.62 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
rolling-stand-for-the-clutter-catcher-21648233.jpg
rolling-stand-for-the-clutter-catcher-21648233.jpg (25.49 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
Seattle, WA area
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Man, WISH I could keep my stuff that organized at work.

Problem is, about half what you have on that cart is in use at any given time. I'm lucky to find my coffee cup. :lol:

Very nice.
    Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Keep in mind that while I'm in the middle of a project, this rack sits empty- I've got all that stuff on the table. :roll:
At least I have a place to put everything when I'm done. Does your coffee cup always have bb's in like mine?
Seattle, WA area
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Oh, yeah.

I don't even MIG that much, but my favorite coffee cup is so loaded with BB's I'm afraid to nuke it!