What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Is there undercut on the vertical leg, or is that an illusion or camera artifact?

Steve S
ImLow78
    Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:Is there undercut on the vertical leg, or is that an illusion or camera artifact?

Steve S

Camera illusion. I couldn't get a good phot of it Steve. Sorry bud.

Shannon

No sweat, Shannon,

I learned to ask, when I discovered my camera would make things look badly undercut when I knew they weren't.

Steve S
ImLow78

Otto Nobedder wrote:No sweat, Shannon,

I learned to ask, when I discovered my camera would make things look badly undercut when I knew they weren't.

Steve S
I had to sneak a photo so the lighting was shitty to get a good photo. I'm proud of my welds and feel they are mine to display but still had to sneak a shot.

Sorry man.

Shannon

Oh, I know all about "sneaking" images. My present employer told us (in the orientation just after they bought us out) that NO recording devices of any kind were allowed. They also passed out these really sweet ring-bound notebooks with high-quality pens. Um, sorry, but for me that's an excellent recording device. My camera can only carry images. That notebook has detailed drawings with dimensions, angles, specifications, and other real information. Idiots.

Steve S
ImLow78

Otto Nobedder wrote:Oh, I know all about "sneaking" images. My present employer told us (in the orientation just after they bought us out) that NO recording devices of any kind were allowed. They also passed out these really sweet ring-bound notebooks with high-quality pens. Um, sorry, but for me that's an excellent recording device. My camera can only carry images. That notebook has detailed drawings with dimensions, angles, specifications, and other real information. Idiots.

Steve S

I use a dynasty 350 and I don't keep any of my setting in the memory function. I keep them in a note book locked in my tool box so when I leave they go with me. As for the Invision 352MPa and feeder I do the same.

Boss came up to me the other day and wanted me to teach these kids my setting and how to use that equipment! I "laughed" in his face! I learned most of my stuff on my own by reading and research . I got a buddy that helped me on the dynasty some but still. Im not there to give all my secrets away for nothing!

Shannon.