What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
CraigLam
    Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:52 pm

I had completed my first project. It's a frame support that hangs over the outside railing on my back porch. I have cedar wood on top as a shelf. When I was coming from the shop, I put my camera in my back pocket next to my cell phone(dumb) and when I took the camera out the screen was broken. Oh well. It was an old camera. 5.1 mgpxl. I bought a new camera. Canon A2200. I'll post photos when it gets here.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Cool,

remember there is a size limit on photos for this site. So set your new whizz bang camera to the lowest resolution(size) before you start. Itll save you some stress.

Mick
CraigLam

Thanks, Mike. LOL.
CraigLam

Well, my "whizz bang" camera came today. I played with it for a while to see all the features. Pretty nice. I took some photos of my first project-nothing to write home about.
Some small chanel welded on to a 1x2 chanel. Some gussets to hold it upright. Our patio is so small, I came up with this idea so we can have a place for our barbeque. The welder worked great. Flux core NR-211. No projects in the immediate future. Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks. After that, Gonna start my trailer. 1 1/2" x 4" x 3/16" is recommended. I'm looking for an argon bottle, but, I'm not sure that it will have the same penetration as flux core. :)
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Now, That's original thinking, and a very useful project.

Very nice looking, as well.

Steve.