What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Aleksi86
    Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:15 am

Here are my projekts what make me to study/learn more about welding. Now i would do them diffrently and better but that time they wore OK :D This kind of things motivate me, when i can do something start to finihs and enjoy of it.
Attachments
smoked some good fish whit it
smoked some good fish whit it
smoker2.jpg (104.57 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
wery handy at home garrage when fixing cars
wery handy at home garrage when fixing cars
tool cart2.jpg (109.98 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Aleks86,

They both look well made and both great ideas. Good job. I would get more use out of the tool cart because I suck at fishing.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Both nicely done, but I really like the design of the smoker... With fish in mind, I can imagine the inner workings.

We rarely smoke fish in the U.S. but that's a great design to dry/smoke Jerked venison, beef, etc. as well.

Steve S
TamJeff
    Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 am

Very nice smoker and cart. I would like to have a rig like that!

Otto Nobedder wrote:Both nicely done, but I really like the design of the smoker... With fish in mind, I can imagine the inner workings.

We rarely smoke fish in the U.S. but that's a great design to dry/smoke Jerked venison, beef, etc. as well.

Steve S
Smoked fish (mullet, mackeral etc) is a way of life here in Florida. It nearly decimated the species at one point to where they had to ban commercial gill netting. I catch them often with my cast net these days. Soon as someone mentions smoked mullet around these parts, a party is soon to follow.
Miller ABP 330, Syncrowave 250, Dynasty 300 DX.
Honorary member of the Fraternity of Faded Tee Shirts.