What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
    Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:28 am

Found this page digging around for some simple trailer plans.

Thought maybe the "car" guys in here would appreciate the rotisserie plans.

All free!

http://redwingsteelworks.com/
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Thanks, I might need that because thats the only way you could get a car in my garage most times, standing on it's side. :)

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
jdl66ss
    Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:31 am

Than you for the post!! I am big into building cars and have always wanted a car rotissarie. Now just as soon as i get a place where i can build a shop i will fab one of these up......wouldnt fit in my current single car garage :cry:
    Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:28 am

jdl66ss wrote:Than you for the post!! I am big into building cars and have always wanted a car rotissarie. Now just as soon as i get a place where i can build a shop i will fab one of these up......wouldnt fit in my current single car garage :cry:
Nothing like playing real life Tetris (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris) to save space in the garage/shop!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
newschoppafowah
    Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Great find Onekeyskunk.

Thanks for putting it up! :D
Sent from an earthen ditch outside Needles, CA using an awful lot of low voltage single strand wire.

It's a matter of flour and water and then there's the seasonings, which is a matter of salt and so forth and then you h-we interrupt this for the announc