General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Flavus? And Amarillo? In the same sentence with Yellow?

Wow, now THAT is Latin American... :lol:
    Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:27 pm

rick9345 wrote:which part?
how are they related to each other?
if each orders from same factory with different specs does not make them related.
Just curious.
inertesting statement to explore.
I don't know all of the details, but IIRC, AHP is a division of Everlast. You could ask on the Everlast forum on WW.
    Fri May 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:Flavus? And Amarillo? In the same sentence with Yellow?

Wow, now THAT is Latin American... :lol:
Yaller is Yaller I don't care what you call it! :mrgreen:

Almost completely fed up with "Mr. Tig" telling me what he's going to do--instead of just doing it. Over and over and over.

Yeah he just put up part 1 of an AHP "review". Six minutes in (yeah i always skip the intro) and he's telling us what "we're going to do" again, which is to look at the knobs/controls/functions. He's already slammed most of the accessories, but that is to be expected.

Is he really ignorant of stick welding? or is that simply "out of character" so he won't admit it?

I'll go endeavor to persevere to see the rest...

Nobody has a Yaller AHP machine to piddle with and report on?

I'm still curious as to why i should buy a DC only, no pedal included machine colored green when A/C and pedal are included with Yaller for similar price.

I've almost decided to skip the A/C and just get a Green one to get started with TIG and to have a good stick welder.

BUT then I know i'll be wanting to weld Al also.

Like for somebuddy who isn't "selling" or "repping", and has a bit if experience to report on the AHP. Ebay is moving a lot of them. Sooner or later somebody around here should have one.