Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
parkkari@gmail.com
    Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:10 am

Hi to everyone from the Great White North. I'm a complete newbie and have recently taken an OAW course. I have a Lincoln EasyMIG 140 sitting in my garage which has sadly been untouched until I had a chance to receive some instruction on how to use it. My next course is a MIG course at our local Tech Institute and I'm looking forward to it. I had a tonne of fun with the OXY course and learning some fundamentals. I am looking forward to learning so much more about welding. So far I've found it to be such a welcoming community and it's amazing the number of folks willing to share their knowledge, skill, and experience. What a fun skill to have ... melting & joining metal!
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Welcome!
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Welcome!
I have more questions than answers

Josh
    Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:49 am

Welcome to the forum, have you stacked welded vertically with your oxy? thats when you know your starting to get the hang of it.
Uni Mig 180 AC/DC tig
Oxy Acet
LPG
Older Newbie