mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
    Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:52 pm

Hey all.. been a while since I posted anything. I had a friend who wanted to see if I could get this old welder to work for 115v GMAW use. I checked most things and it all worked fine with FC wire... then onto switching polarity and I noticed I don't have a nozzle for this diffuser. I contacted Century 2 days ago and I haven't got a reply anywhere. I took a nozzle from work which fits a Bernard / Miller gun, and I also used one of those cheap Chicago Electric harbor freight nozzles that come with those little black AC output flux welders they sell.. nothing comes close. Below are a picture of the actual welder and the actual diffuser I cant seem to find replacements or nozzles for. Please can anyone know what they use or where I can find some more info. Thanks in advance!!
century_100_1.jpg
century_100_1.jpg (303.61 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
Century_100_2.jpg
Century_100_2.jpg (122.48 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

did you try contacting usa weld ?
    Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:52 pm

no I didn't, I actually didn't think they would have parts to that old machine, if I can find an email address to show them those two pictures im sure they might just have it... I will do that tomorrow. thanks for your reply!