General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Gar
  • Gar
    Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing a Strong Hand Build Pro welding table (47x38). After searching the net, I located a place that sells the table I need for only $1,931. Shipping included! Sounds too good to be true, so I thought I would inquire if any of you have ever heard of, or ordered from:

http://www.industrial-toolcrib.com/Stro ... p_304.html

Much thanks!
Gar
Gar
  • Gar

Follow up for anyone considering this table:

The above company is an authorized distributor of the Build Pro welding table. The company name is, "Lehih Valley." This is per Strong Hand Tools. I also learned that the tables are dropped shipped by Strong Hand Tools (SHT) for free! The rep at SHT said that if a company is charging shipping, that company is just making some extra money.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

The few comments I've seen anywhere about industrial_toolcrib.com have been positive.

I've also read some good reviews on the StrongHand table you mentioned.

That said, I know no one who owns one. The people I know who have the skills to properly utilize such a table have built their own, to their own requirements, for a fraction of the cost. This, however, takes time, design, and scrounging ability. If you need to be productive right away, that table is an excellent and versatile choice.

Your mileage may vary...

Steve
delraydella
    Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

That IS a nice looking table........I don't know that I would pay 2 grand for one, but it does look nice. Hopefully it will work well for you.
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder
Ultralow787
    Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:30 pm

That looks an awful lot like the table Jody has used in some of his videos. They sure are nice, but this is one cheap Canadian that will have to make due with my homemade one!
Perfection is impossible, but if you strive for perfection, excellence is obtainable!

1983 Canox "Sparkler" 225 AC Stick Welder
Hobart 210 MVP MIG Welder
Harris "Spitfire" Oxy-Acetylene Set
Gar
  • Gar

After speaking with the rep at Strong Hand Tools regarding the Weld Pro welding table and the tooling they make for the tables, I discovered that everything they sell is made in CHINA! That was the deal killer for me.