General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Marion
    Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Probably posted this in the wrong place, but I need an operator's manual to help me learn how to set up and use my 2004 Miller XMT 304 welder. I have used a Millermatic 110 and a stick welder that belonged to my son, for home projects, but he now has his own shop and I purchased the Miller XMT 304 at an auction. It has been checked out and seems to be in good shape, but I could sure use help with an "operator's manual." Has anyone seen a "How TO manual" for this machine?
delraydella
    Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Go here.......http://www.millerwelds.com/service/owne ... .php?model

There will be a drop down menu that should have the manual for your model that you can download.
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi there,

Millers tech support hotline/ helpline is supposed to be pretty helpful, i think the number is on the website. Also they have a Youtube channel that may help. Its called "Neilsmiller" or something along that line.

Good luck let is know how you go.
mick.