Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
doscazadores
    Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Good evening everyone. Name is Vic, a hobby welder when time permits. It's something I enjoy doing for the purpose at hand and to get my mind on something other than work. I used to rebuild a 4x4 every 5-10 years and found an ability to weld was desirable. These days I only weld to make something needed for my '95 Land Rover. And just now trying to develop the knowledge and skill to tig weld. Wish I had the time to take a city college class but that just isn't gonna happen. Way too busy with work. I look forward to asking a lot of annoying questions and asking for your patience when I have to do so.
Kind regards, Vic
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Vic,

Helping each other out is what this forum is for, so ask away. Don't be surprised when you have the answer to someone's question, either.

Steve S
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

A Hearty Welcome to the Forum Vic :D
Good to have you ;)

John :)
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Vick.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome Vic, always room for one more. Image What part of the world do you hang your hat in? There's always room for anyone "asking a lot of annoying questions". We all had to learn somehow.
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

doscazadores
    Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Fat Bob wrote:Welcome Vic, always room for one more. Image What part of the world do you hang your hat in? There's always room for anyone "asking a lot of annoying questions". We all had to learn somehow.
Oh, good question. Live in SoCal, or what's left of it. And no amount of welding will put back that back together.