mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
    Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:42 am

I think I did... I found on Craigs list a Thermal Arc 181i fabricator, with a Tweco spool gun for aluminum, Mig gun, Stinger, 80 CF tank half full of argon with regulator, 17v Randor flex head Tig torch( doesn't have correct connection for this machine), welding cart, 10 lbs of flux core wire, 2 1 lbs. spools of aluminum, and one spool of regular 70ers-06, a bunch of tips and a 50' 10-3 power extension cord for $620. Now I need to get a tank of 75/25 gas and learn how to use this. Doesn't look like it has hardly been used. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

Not to be a downer, but did you try it, does it work? If everything works, that's not a bad deal
Multimatic 255
    Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:42 am

I tried the spool gun with the argon on aluminum and it worked as it should, then I tried the mig gun with flux core and it worked good also. He didn't have co2 mix so I didn't get to try the mig, but I know the gas valve was working with the spool gun. I did not try the stick or tig function. It was a younger man moving to an apartment and didn't have a place for it anymore.
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

You can tell if a deal is shady by talking to the seller...most times.

Not Bad!!!

Enjoy your machine....
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024