Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
FSU58
    Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:31 am

Hello all,

For starters, I work throughout most of the coal and gas fired power plants here in the mitten. I'm a Ferris state welding engineering graduate and as of this year a CWI, previously working at Lincoln Electric for two years after school. I do a lot of welding at home and a little a work. Most of my welding at home consists of Tig and Stick, although I just purchased a Millermatic 211 and look forward to putting it to use. I've been watching and recommending Jodie's videos since I've been in school, really some great information. I hope to learn and help as much as I can here on the forum! Look forward to talking some welding with you guys and gals.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, FSU58,

I get the FSU as Ferris State... Are you actually "class of '58"?

A CWI's opinion is valuable here, as we have many students using the broad experience of this forum for constructive critisism.

I hope you enjoy our "neighborhood after-work bar-b-que & bullsh*t session" as much as we do.

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

FSU welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello from a Buckeye!
Check out my journey through welding school https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWQmJ ... aTma2q31Qg