Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
markyb
    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:19 am

Hi there guys , I have watched Jody many times on utube and thought I would join the forum.
My background is car body repair which I did for 27 years but through different circumstances gave that up and am now in the construction industry .I can't keep away from my love of cars and fabricating and I am lucky to have collected a large number of tools and equipment over the years .I am currently build a 1937 chevy pick up hot rod which has been largly hand fabricated.My main interest regarding welding is TIG I have had no training I am trying to learn through trial and error (lots of error) .I feel I am OK ish at thicker steel but its the thin sheet steel that I really need to get to grips with .I have gas welded the bodywork so far but would like to cut down on some of the distortion.Thats enough from me , I really look forward to gathering as much knowledge as possible from"the guys that know "!!!!.Cheers .Mark.
    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

Welcome Mark. Glad you decided to join us. This is definitely the place with the guys that know :D
I'm fairly new to TIG myself, but there are some real pros here. I am sure they'll be able to answer any questions you have.
Cheers.
-Eldon
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!

Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

maybe list what kind of set up you have I'm sure someone
here has a similar set up and can help you.
photos of some weld helps as well.
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil