Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Gene.243
    Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello folks,
New guy here from Oklahoma. I've been lurking here for a while now it's time to say hi. I'm trying to learn how to TIG weld. I've pushed puddles across several feet of 1/8th inch steel with some success to start practicing. Today I'm actually joining some pieces together.
Glad to be here
Gene
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Gene.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Gene,
Welcome to the forum.

If you've been lurking for awhile then you get a pretty good idea of what we're about. We're just a bunch of folks with an interest in welding and fabricating who enjoy sharing what we know (or don't know on occasion) with others. There's every level of experience here and we all learn from each other. Every question evenually gets answered given enough time and information to base a response to.

If you've moved some melting metal around and watched the little red Devil's eye move around then your probably hooked, it happens to the best of us, there's no shame in it.

Anyway, put your questions out there and we'll set about getting you heading in the right direction.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
Gene.243
    Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Thanks for the welcome.
Don't have any good questions right now. Just need to practice. Joined some 1 1/2" steel tubing today, first two looked like a beginner gave it a try and the third one gave me lots of practice filling holes. Now to fill the holes I made filling the holes.

Gene