Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
crouchy
    Sat May 23, 2015 4:18 am

Hi guys, new to the forum. Been in the welding trade for 6 to 7 years now. Mainly steel mig but doing alot more tig these days. I work for a company who manufacturer things for the entertainment industry. My main claim to fame is the 2012 Olympic games we built the steel rings that flew in over the stadium. Most people think that we have a high tech workshop..... My welding shop is the remnants of what used to be a cows milking shed!!!! On a farm of course.

But my boss does invest in some quality gear not many fabricators are lucky enough to have a demmeler D28 3D modular clamping table and believe me it's the best tool and welder can have!
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

crouchy,
Welcome to the forum.

We have at least one other longtime member here who does as you do making stage props and such. We enjoy seeing pictures of whatever your working on if your permitted to show them.

Working in a barn or re-purposed building is not all that uncommon for a lot of people on here. Having access to a 3D clamping table is though, some pictures of it are now going to be required since you piqued our interest.

Len
Last edited by Braehill on Sat May 23, 2015 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
crouchy

Hi, I'm having trouble uploading photos it keeps saying image invalid???

crouchy,

Try this method to add images.

http://forum.weldingtipsandtricks.com/v ... =25&t=3755

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
crouchy

crouchy

Thanks len, hope that works
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200

crouchy,
That's a great table and now that you have most of the membership jealous you can get back to fixing that large hole in the muffler, that might leak a bit. :) .

Share photos when you can, ask questions when you need answers, contribute when you can and soon you'll find yourself part of the group. You'll find this place somewhere that you'll come to often.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len